WE NEED YOU
Looking for a way to support your cub(s) and the school? There are a un-Bear-able number of opportunities! Your involvement is a positive example to your children that education and school are important. There are many volunteer opportunities on our campus, and WE NEED YOU!
To learn about volunteer opportunities or for more information contact our PTA President at email@example.com
ALL volunteers must register with CCISD before they can volunteer at the school. Must be completed on an annual basis.
- Book Club: Volunteer to host book club sessions once a week during lunch period for a small group of students for grades 2-5.
- Carnival: This is PTA's largest fundraising event. Volunteers are needed to make this event successful.
- Field Day: Volunteers needed to help set-up and run the games for the all day event.
- Fun Run: Brookwood Fun Run needs a committee to plan the annual 1K and 5K, from setting up water tables, to pacers, and finish line.
- Helping Hands: Volunteers needed to make copies, etc. as needed for teachers.
- Literacy Library: Volunteers needed to sort and reshelf literacy library books.
- Makerspace: Volunteers needed to assist with the logistics and execution of the planned activities for each grade level.
- Red Ribbon Week: Volunteer committee needed to plan and organize events for this week.
- Room Representatives: Volunteers needed to assist with classroom activities, parties, and distribute information.
- Running Club: Volunteer committee needed to lead the run club and assist with coaching students.
- School Store: Volunteers needed to run the school store and help students practice the use of their purchasing power.
- Watch D.O.G.S (Dads of Great Students): This program invites dads, grandfathers, uncles, and other role models on campus to assist in PE, the lunchroom, library, help with traffic flow, and inspire the students.
- Yearbook: Volunteer photographers are needed for each grade level to take pictures at school events and proof the yearbook.